Content Marketing Executive (B2B)
Do you love creating great content and generally all things Digital Marketing? Are you a self-starter and passionate about communicating with others?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you could be the person we're looking for!
As Content Marketing Executive (B2B), you will be responsible for creating and delivering high value and relevant communications to our clients B2B customer base. You will be responsible for distributing that content through CRM, Email & Website and measuring the efficacy of the campaigns using all the tools at your disposal.
The positioned will be based in Mayo but given to its close proximity, may also suit candidates in the bordering towns and villages of Sligo, Roscommon, & Galway. A remote/office hybrid will also be considered for this role. The ideal candidate will possess an Agri background (although not essential), excellent communication and technical knowledge, and be an enthusiastic self-starter, with the ambition and commitment to help build a high-performing online marketing strategy. You will be expected to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines and deliver campaigns to high standards.
This is a newly created role and is a key addition for the future of the business and will provide genuine career opportunities as the business grows. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this is a full time permanent position.
Job Title: Content Marketing Executive (B2B)
Location:Mayo (Remote Hybrid Option considered)
Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: The salary associated with this position will be in line with the experience of the successful candidate.
- Must have an ability to create high value content that is attractive to our clients B2B customer market
- Be a strong and confident communicator and team player, with an ability to plan, execute and report on the results of the generated content and campaigns
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at shows, receptions and exhibitions
- Solid skills using content creation tools such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop
- A good understanding of SEO and good User Experience design
- Experience with website content creation and online content creation would be an advantage
- Previous experience in B2B CRM and Email Marketing using Mailchimp
- Some Traditional Marketing in print will be required for this role
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.