Contact Tracing - Public Health Nurse
Calling all Nurses interested in a TEMPORARY contract as a Contact Tracing - Public Health Nurse. Agency contract, 2-3 months, possibly longer. Post Graduation Medical Nursing experience required from acute setting, ideally 4-5 years.
Job title: Public Health Nurse / Contact Tracing Nurse (Agency Staff)
Type of job: Bank contract, duration 2-3 months, (till the end of March 2022)
Location: Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Number of positions: 1-2
Working hours: flexibility Mon-Sunday required
- Full time: 39 h/week, 5 days a week
- Part time: 24 h/week, 3 days a week
This position will suit a person with strong communication skills and also strong administration and computer skills. You will be liaising and collecting data from various individuals, schools, organisation in relation to Covid-19 cases. All data collected are recorded on a national contact tracing software (paperless office). Working in a secure office environment.
- Recognised Nursing qualification (3rd level) as a General Nurse
- Active registration with NMBI
- Eligible to take up employment in Ireland
- You will have 3-4 years post grad experience in Nursing, ideally Public Health Nurse, Community Nursing, Elderly care or acute setting.
- Excellent communication skills, telephone skills and also administration skills required
- Good computer skills required and good typing skills required
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, exhibiting ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Remuneration: HSE scale, weekend premiums
If you have the required skills & experience please apply now. Your application will be reviewed in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively please call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nursing #contacttracing #nursejobs #weworkforyou #jobsdonegal