Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
An award winning Irish firm is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager for a Dublin based role. The ideal candidate will have a construction background and be based in Dublin or happy to commute to as required.
The firm have an extensive list of ongoing and upcoming works from residential to commercial to educational to public bodies. They are keen to work with those who have been in client facing roles prior such as consultancies, developers or state run organisations. Candidates must have a background in construction project management and wish to excel to a high level.
Candidates are expected to fulfil the following criteria;
- Construction or engineering background
- 5 years plus experience
- Has managed projects in the past
- Ideally has worked on projects in excess of 5m
- Experience within the irish market preferred but not an eliminating criteria
- Polished and very presentable
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent timekeeper
- Superb communication skills
- IT Savvy
What you should want;
- An award winning firm
- High calibre works
- A new challenge
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients
- To excel within project management
- Deliver prestigious projects
- Work with a firm that will allow you to grow and develop
What you need to do next?
APPLY with an updated copy of your CV
What if you aren't sure?
Call Miriam at 085 2797250