Construction Project Manager Dublin
Position: Project Manager
A leading Main Contractor is looking for Project Managers for Dublin based roles.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience minimum with a Construction background.
Ideally the candidate will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
- A third level qualification in a relevant sector; Civil, Structural, Engineering or Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Experience with Project Management
- Having worked on Commercial, Pharma and Refurb projects
- Authoritative, Excellent Communicator
- Organised and Motivated individual
- Must be able to liaise with multidisciplinary teams; contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Ideally come with a hands on construction background
- Happy to work from a Dublin base
- Must be IT savvy
This role requires a go getter with a drive for precision and accuracy. A meticulous team leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
The firm has multiple roles open for Project Managers in North, South and Dublin City Centre.
This is a brief description of the role. For further details, please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny Office.