Construction Manager - Dublin & Sweden
FRS Recruitment are seeking an Electrical Construction Manager to join our clients Power Division in Dublin. The Construction Manager will be responsible for delivery of electrical projects, taking the lead on site, supported by the Contracts Manager and Project Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering large scale projects managing multiple teams to deliver safe projects in line with the contractual scope of works.
These positions require that the individual be comfortable in a fast-paced project environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving, organisational and communication skills coupled with a high level of professionalism representing Mainline Power.
- Management and supervision of projects to budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements.
- Assist with project finance reporting providing relevant progress updates.
- Review contractors costs and claims.
- Compile weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Plan, forecast and schedule workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' operating in a similar role.
- Previous experience with HV, Mv or LV systems would be ideal.
- Previous experience with Solar / Wind Energy / Airfield works is desired but not essential.
- Microsoft Office packages user ability skills.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set;
- focus well on targets;
- demonstrate enthusiasm
- drive to consistently deliver quality.
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
Join a great team who are building a significant business, and accordingly these positions present a great opportunity for the right candidates, as they are looking for someone who will become part of the team and support the continued growth and development of the business.
- Competitive and Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Expense allowance (tax Free) + flights + Accommodation & transport in Sweden
Benefits: Our client is committed to its employees and offers benefits such as pension contributions, learning and development opportunities, further education, career development, company vehicles, opportunities to travel, bike to work scheme, company laptop, company phone and many more.
Contact Cormac in FRS Recruitment for a more detailed description - 086 776 7521