Construction Foreman RC Frame Dublin West
Full Time Permanent
A leading residential developer is looking to recruit an RC Frame Foreman for a West Dublin based role. This is best suited to candidates in West Dublin, Kildare or Westmeath. The role is based on an impressive apartment build. The ideal candidate will have experience with reinforced concrete and in particular piling works.
This client looks to develop its staff members and can offer great career progression.
Other perks include generous bonus and healthcare.
Candidates suited to this role are;
- Degree or trade qualified
- Civil Engineering, build or precast background
- Have worked extensively with RC Frame
- Experience with piling
- Have worked on multistorey residential builds
- Excellent eye for detail
- Have worked as a site engineer, blocklayer or foreman previously
- Superb communication skills
- Familiarity with BCAR, QA QC checks
- Full driving licence
- Own vehicle
- Can start ASAP
This is a brief description of the role. For further details please contact Miriam at 085 2797250
To be considered for this role a fully updated copy of your CV must be attached to the job application.