Conference and Banqueting Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Conference and Banqueting Manager in a busy 4/5* hotel environment
- Proven track record of leading a banqueting team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis
- Must be available to work shifts including weekends & bank holidays
- With some duty management experience preferable
The ideal candidate for this great opportunity will be responsible for the successful running of all hotel conferences, weddings & functions as well as carrying out Duty Manager Shifts.
Please apply if you are enthusiastic, customer focused and friendly. We want to hear from you if you have the ability to work under pressure, managing a team of between 8-15 members.
The Conference and Banqueting Manager will ensure the smooth operation of the Conference & Banqueting Department on a daily basis.
- Responsible for leading the Banqueting Team while personally assisting in all events and conferences
- Develop and direct the team to provide consistent high standards of service
- Strives to improve service performance
- Assists in the recruitment and training of the Conference and Banqueting Team
- Ensure correct levels stock is maintained at all times in the department
- Interact with guests and conference organisers to maintain feedback on product quality and service standards
- Effectively manage the departments payroll budget in line with revenue
- Carry out Duty Managers shifts as required