At FRS Recruitment, we like to say we are made different. We started out as an agricultural co-operate in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We span a huge breadth of industries and hire specialised Consultants with specific interests from one of our ten offices nationwide.
- Compliance for the Doctors, Nursing and Allied Health teams
- Handling visa and work permit compliance
- To support recruitment administrative processes for new starters
- To provide recruitment and administrative support to all In House Recruiters
- To send offer packs to candidates
- To apply for and chase employment references for new starters.
- To gain knowledge within Healthcare
- Keep the candidate database and spread sheets accurate and up to date in line with our GDPR requirements
- Any ad hoc projects which may be required
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and confident manner
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Flexibility where required during peak times
- Proficient in the use of Ms Word and Excel
10 REASONS TO JOIN THE FRS RECRUITMENT FAMILY
1. We are developing our 10 Branch National Team of 67 employees to 160+ employees, so for those looking for career progression, our growth will bring massive opportunities
2. We are Irish, part of FRS Network, in business since 1980 and FRS Network has a total of 70 offices nationally. Our sister companies include FRS Training, Turas Nua (The Government's Job Path Company) FRS Fencing, Farm Relief Services and more.
3. FRS Recruitment is totally unique, we are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Agency in Ireland which means we reinvest our profits back into the business and our employees
4. No commission thresholds for our recruiters and we offer substantial earning potential
5. First class support staff via our large shared services: an Inhouse Recruiter (recruiting Recruitment Consultants for FRS) IT, Accounting, Tenders, Marketing, Systems and Processes Project Management & Senior Management Support.
6. Our technology is outstanding (database 250K+, high performing digital website, Broadbean, parsing software, tech infrastructure etc) we provide the best tools available to ensure our recruiters can deliver candidates for the most challenging roles
7. Major job board & Social Media budget (e.g. we are the biggest user of Irishjobs.ie on a per heads basis in Ireland & all recruiters are on a Social Media Recruitment, 6-month training programme) We get more than 10,000 job applications EVERY MONTH
8. Our environment is non micromanaged, offering autonomy, decision making capacity and flexibility around working hours. In short, we really look after our employees
9. Our business is well established and our reputation for quality and delivery is excellent, across our 10 branches
10. We are highly networked in Healthcare, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, Construction and Commercial (Non-Tech) Divisions