Compliance Monitoring Manager
I am recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager for client based in Dublin City Centre. There is a Hybrid work model in place with 1 day working in the office. The ideal candidate will have 7 - 8 years experience in Compliance Monitoring and prior experience in healthcare is desirable.
* Oversee and manage all compliance monitoring activity across the Group and its entities
* Develop and drive the annual regulatory risk identification and planning process
* Responsible for the integrated monitoring oversight and reporting across the 2nd and 3rd lines of defence.
* Oversee risk assessments for the purpose of monitoring and detecting any misconduct or noncompliance; if any misconduct or noncompliance is detected
* Monitor internal controls within the entities to assess if they are capable of preventing and detecting significant instances or patterns of illegal, unethical, or improper conduct by employees, agents, contractors, customers or others working with the organisation
* Oversee and conduct thematic and annual management reviews, ensuring that the company is adhering to applicable laws, regulations and internal policies, and reporting on the risk and opportunities register.
* Perform interpretive risk based compliance monitoring reviews to obtain assurance as to compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Proactive identification of regulatory compliance risk to feed into periodic review of the annual plan.
* Provide a means for resolving issues and remediation activities in a systematic, timely and continuous manner.
* Seek to ensure appropriate monitoring and testing is performed by junior members and to provide training where necessary
* At least 7 years' of experience in compliance monitoring, working within a Risk and Control, Compliance or Internal Audit function would be an advantage
* Experience working in healthcare is desirable.
* Professional qualification (ACOI or other relevant discipline) is desirable.
* Proven experience as a project manager with experience of managing multiple projects/initiatives in parallel
* Demonstrated ability to establish strategic plans and supervise work, including the work of others, against such plans.
* Experience in undertaking root cause analysis on issues identified through to remediation and broader procedural changes.
* Solid understanding of compliance principles and frameworks.
* Demonstrated alignment to the values.