Are you a quality professional with 3+ years' experience in the Food production sector and someone with excellent follow through to completion and attention to detail?
Do you have the 'backbone' needed to represent quality with the ability to have difficult conversations when needs be?
Would you like to join a large and rapidly growing food conglomerate who have 6 companies under their umbrella?
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
My client an innovative Tipperary based food and beverage production company are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager.
This is a new role in the organisation that has come about due to a restructuring of the quality department.
Your main remit in the Compliance Manager role will revolve around the completion and provision of product technical information for customers with regard to specification completion and for internal technical audit requirement.
YOUR NEW ROLE!
Reporting to the Technical Manager and with two specification technologist reporting to you some of the main elements of this exciting and fast paced job will include:
- Product specification generation in line with customer and internal requirements-maintaining specification and technical information up to date on customer database.
- Approval of Product Case Labels, artwork, declarations etc. in line with customer specific requirements & relevant legislation
- Co-ordinate the physical verification of approved packaging / artwork / labelling pre FPR
- Work closely with customer technical contacts as required to ensure specification and artwork meets customer & legal requirements
- Provision of technical information to Sales & Marketing as requested within agreed timelines i.e. back of packs etc.
- Supplier approval ensuring packaging, raw material, intermediate, factored good specifications maintained up to date and on file including customer 3rd party certification cert and reports responsible for maintaining approved supplier list & supporting documentation.
- Active participation in preparation and on the day handling of customer & 3rd party audits / Visits etc.
- Support for Mass Balance / Traceability exercises as required.
- Support for customer complaint investigation as required.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
The Compliance Manager role will pay a salary of €45k-€50k doe and a job here represents a great opportunity for an ambitious Quality Professional looking to advance their career with a large organisation who have a number of different food and beverage production companies under their overall umbrella.
Originally a family business this organisation has grown massively in the last 10 years and this growth has been primarily driven by a huge element of innovation and bringing lots of new products to market.
This is a fast paced environment and the role will see you liaising closely with lots of different functions and parts of the business so every day will be different!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To hit the ground running in the Compliance Manager job you will have the ability to push back when needs be and to put quality at the forefront of everyone's agenda. You must be a strong communicator and enjoy working in a fast paced innovative environment where you will work closely with lots of different stakeholders.
You will have a recognised diploma or degree in a science discipline with at least 3 years experience in a QA/QC role in food production and 1 years experience in a similar role which would have included specification writing and legal label sign off.
Strong attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and make informed decision would also be key for the Compliance Manager role.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't delay and apply today!