FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruitment consultants. Due to continued success and an ever-growing market share, we require a well experienced Compliance Administrator for our Dublin Branch (Lower Baggot Street). FRS Recruitment part of FRS Network is the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland and it makes us a very attractive career prospect for jobseekers.
We are currently expanding the Healthcare Division and are looking for this person to support our Doctor's and Nursing teams. You will be given excellent training and there are fantastic career development opportunities with FRS.
The role will involve the following:
* Compliance for the Doctors and Nursing teams.
* Handling all visa and work permit compliance
* Issuing and following up on all contractual paperwork as per the client requirements
* Liaising with clients and regards all paperwork required
* Assisting with cv preperation
* Administration for the Nursing team
* Database updating and updaing all jobs in our Healthcare teams.
* You need to have a minimum of 1- 2 years Admin experience, preferably in the Healthcare Sector.
* You will need to have excellent attention to detail and be a highly organised person.
* You will need to have a sense of urgency, as this is a very fast paced, pressurised environment
* Plenty of energy and a positive outlook as we work to very tight deadlines.
* Very good Administration and PC Skills
* Previous admin experience is vital
* Previous Healthcare experience would be an advantage and knowledge of the sectors of Doctor and nursing recruitment would also be advantageous.
Salary : Dependant on experience
Please can you reply if interested with your cv and a cover letter mentioning why you are interested in the above role and a brief summary of your experience to Donovan Lock, Healthcare Recruitment Manager,
If you are suitable for the above role, I will be in contact with you in due course.