An expanding financial client is looking to hire a Complaints Associate to join their growing team in Co. Clare. Due to company expansion, this position has opened up. This role requires experience in a complaints role with experience in dealing with customers.
- Ensure all complaints received are recorded, investigated and responded to in line with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure excellent attention to detail with all written complaint responses comprehensively addressing all aspects of the complaint being addressed.
- Prioritise daily workload in order to consistently achieve SLA.
- Build and maintain first-class relationships with internal teams, clients and relevant third parties.
- Exhibit a strong customer-centric focus at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong team player with internal customer focus.
- Excellent Influencing/Persuasion & Negotiation skills.
- Analytical skills, process-oriented focus.
If you are qualified and have 1 years + experience in a complaints role and seeking to join a solid company with excellent career opportunities- please apply with your most recent CV to Conor Kennedy for immediate consideration.