Complaints Administrator - Hybrid - Co. Clare - 23 months
Here at FRS, we are seeking a Complaints Administrator on behalf of our client based in County Clare. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. The purpose of the Complaints Administrator is to ensure that all complaints received are handled speedily, efficiently and fairly whilst adhering to the requirements of relevant legislative, regulatory and policy standards. The Complaints Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all complaint responses are of the highest quality with all aspects of each complaint being addressed in full.
- Complaints investigation
- Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) / Customer service
- Escalate issues/concerns identified through the complaints handling process
What we require from you:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong team player with internal customer focus.
- Excellent Organisational/Time Management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptability/Dealing with Change.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- APA Qualified (Desirable).
- 20 days annual leave per annum plus 3 company days
- LAYA Healthcare - immediate access from Day 1
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme - immediate access from Day 1
- Robust further education scheme
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Tax Saver Commuter Ticket
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellness Programme
- Long term sickness benefit (PHI)
- Life Assurance/Death in Service
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please contact myself, Rebecca Weafer, for immediate consideration.