Company Secretarial Administrator/Manager
FRS Recruitment have a exciting opportunity for a Company Secretarial Administrator/Manager to join a growing Accountancy Practice in Co Offaly. This is a full time, permanent position.
About your new role:
The successful candidate will work in conjunction with directors and staff of the company to provide support and compliance services to a portfolio of Irish registered entities and to provide technical support and practical insight into company law issues across the firm.
The main areas of responsibility will include:
* Managing a portfolio of annual compliance clients throughout a variety of industry sectors.
* Maintenance of Company Minute Books including updating of statutory registers on an electronic database.
* Assisting Clients and Partners with high level transactional work and provision of company secretarial/legal advisers.
* Liaising with and advising clients and colleagues in matters of company law and provision of support to the members the company secretarial department to complete their daily work flow
* Developing, maintaining and updating the firm's template documents and precedents (especially those for lending and other financing transactions)
* Participation and attendance at workshops, webinars and lectures and generally promoting the Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance Team as required from time to time by the Head of the Company Secretarial and Corporate Governance Team
* Suggesting improvements/amendments to systems and procedures
* Other administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as requested/ required from time to time
Previous experience in a silinar role essential
Contact Louise on 086 4670069 for a confiedential discussion about this opportunity