Our client an established and successful manufacturing company based in Tipperary town are currently seeking to recruit a Company Accountant to join their team. Reporting directly to the company directors, you will have full responsibility for all financial and compliance aspects of the business. You will be involved in analysing company performance with a view to increasing the company's efficiency and profitability
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Leading a small accounting team
- Processing Monthly Payroll
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis and financial support to the business
- Liaise with various stakeholders across the business.
- Cashflow management and forecasting of working capital requirements
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting processes and systems development projects
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required by Senior Management
Key Skills & Attribute
- Experienced Accountant with a min. of 2 years experience within manufacturing/engineering or related industry.
- Strong Excel and Accounting System skills
- Deadline driven with strong attention to detail
- A high degree of commercial awareness with excellent analytical, technical and IT skills Excellent time management and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Stakeholder engagement with the ability to liaise with all levels of Stakeholders
This role is full time and permanent and you will be based on site. May offer a Hybrid option once established in the position.
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, send a current CV to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment via link provided.