We are seeking a Company Accountant for our client, an SME based in North-West Cork. The client design and manufacture testing equipment for customers in the beverage globally. We are seeking a Company Accountant that is seeking a challenging role and will have the responsibility for driving the finance and other functions of this high-growth company.
Reporting to the CEO, as Company Accountant you will have 3+ years relevant experience, in manufacturing / engineering industries. As a key member of the management team responsibilities will include
· Managing the finance function of the business, generating management reports and analysis
· Job Costing, analysis and cost reduction.
· Manage the Purchasing department, negotiating better terms and rates with suppliers and drive efficiencies.
· Assist with business development with the CEO.
This is a hands-on role thus you will have the following attributes:-
· Highly numerate with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong time-management and organisational skills.
· Capable of working on own initiative and coordinating the activities of a small team.
· Ambitious, hardworking and driven to achieve at the highest level.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career, looking to broaden your experience. You could currently be working as a number 2 to a Financial Controller and seeking to move to this level.
Please sent me your most recent CV through the link provided or call 066-7143995 for additional details.