We at FRS Recruitment are seeking enthusiastic and hardworking candidate with a medical/healthcare background. The suitable candidate is required to start immediately.
- Obtain nasopharyngeal (swab from the nose) and oropharyngeal (swab from the Throat) swabs from persons refereed for Testing
- Completion of associated administration during the testing process; confirm patient name & contact details; label tubes, package swab tubes etc
- Support other administrative activities as required to support community testing
- Ability to work within administrative function
- Deal with members of the public attending health services
- Provide reports as required on daily weekly monthly basis s required.
- Engage in pro-active communications with internal and external stakeholders, particularly focused on service interface initiatives.
- Promote and participate in the implementation of organisational and service change as necessary.
- Comply with obligations to protect patient Confidentiality and data at all times.
- Any other duties as required from time to time as assigned by the Line Manager
To apply for this role please click the link below. For more details please contact Poppy on