Community Staff Nurse Co. Cork
Position: Staff Nurse
Service: Community Adult Residental Service
Location: Cork city (North)
Salary: HSE pay scale applies, section 39: €31875 - €46541
Benefits: Generous annual Leave; Contributory Pension and Sick Leave scheme.
Type of role: full time (37.5h/wk), permanent
Working hours: mix of days and nights, shifts rostered over 7 days a week.
Reporting to: CNM/DON
As a Staff Nurse within a small size residential unit you will be responsible for delivery of a high level clinical care and support to adult residents with physical disabilities in dedicated units and for promoting independence and person centred care in a homely environment with compliance with HIQA Standards & Regulations. You will also ensure safety & quality assurance in the service in line with best practice.
- Third level Nursing Qualification, ideally RGN.
- Active registration with NMBI
- Min of 1 years post qualification nursing experience, ideally some experience from a residential setting
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to work every weekends and nights in rotation
If you have the required skills & experience or would like more information please apply through this website now or call Renata Ryan on 0860239020.
#weworkforyou #communitycare #jobfairy