Community Paediatric Nurse National
How would you like working in community setting, visiting patients in their homes, delivering IV therapy treatment. My client, Irish community service provider has a fantastic opportunity for all Dual qualified Nurses (RCN, RGN) interested in Community work! Salary of €43k + company car. IV Cannulation & Phlebotomy experience and driver's licence essential.
Position: Community Paediatric Nurse Specialist
Location: National (covering mostly Munster and Connacht)
Competitive Salary + benefits on offer (company car, paid expenses,contributory pension, contribution towards private health insurance, flexible working patterns, further education and training).
Type of role: Full time, permanent
Working hours: Monday - Friday (with occasional weekend requirement) 37.5 hours per week
Reporting to: CNM
As a Dual qualified (Paediatric + General) Nurse Specialist you will you will demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation to join our dedicated Patient Support Programme team which incorporates dispensing and home delivery services, home nursing support, patient training and education, ongoing home infusions and maintenance within the home.
You will be very well supported and you will work as part of a team while using your clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide service to highest standards possible.
- 3rd level Nursing degree - Dual Paediatric & General Nursing Qualification essential
- You will have previous Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills (Essential)
- You will demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
- You will have a Full clean driving license - as this is a community based service (both urban & rural). You must be prepared to drive significant distances to client's home.
- You will have the ability communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with new contacts.
Other requirements include:
- Good time management skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change
- Evidence of personal and professional development
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
- Demonstrates good sound judgement.
List of full responsibilities available on request.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.