I am currently seeking an enthusiastic nurse who is looking to expand their career in a community setting.
My client is seeking a Community Nurse to support clients in both the Leinster and Connacht regions of Ireland. The organisation is renowned for providing community treatment services to the highest standard providing support nationwide.
The ideal candidate would be a nurse looking to transition from a hospital/elderly care environment and seeking a change in a community environment. Phlebotomy experience within the last 3 years is essential.
This role will enable candidates to participate in a comprehensive induction programme, with the client offering training packages up to the sum of 1.5k.
A fantastic opportunity.
- Work as part of a small dedicated team covering nationwide service
- Participation on an out of hours telephone support programme
- Maintenance of accurate and detailed records and the return of all patient records and files to head office
- Liaise closely with all other external/internal personnel associated with the patient programme
- Attend relevant meetings with Customer/Client to facilitate structured communication flow
- Keep in touch with current trends and developments in best practice standards and clinical care in this specific area
- Always maintain patient confidentiality
- Qualified RCN & RGN
- Phlebotomy Skills Essential
- Flexible and available to travel Nationwide with some overnight stays required
- Ability to communicate clearly while building a good rapport with patients
- Systematic and structured approach to managing patient appointments tasks and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively coordinate patient services
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with the team
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team
- Demonstrates good sound judgement
- Full clean driving license
- Must be IT literate
- Competitive salary
- Company car and tablet laptop provided
- Further education and training with a very robust generous budget for CPD
- Flexible work patterns
- Paid expenses
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS - Email: - Tel: +353 (0)86 144 9043