Community Nurse Specialists
We are delighted to assist our client in recruiting for a CNS to support clients in the Dublin, Galway, Waterford and Tipperary regions of Ireland.
The organisation is renowned for providing community treatment services to the highest standard providing support nationwide.
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional nurse specialist who demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation to join the dedicated Patient Support Programme team which incorporates dispensing and home delivery services, home nursing support, patient training and education, ongoing home infusions and maintenance within the home on a nationwide basis.
- Work as part of a small dedicated team covering nationwide service.
- Services will be provided in the areas of Enzyme Replacement Therapy, Immunology and Short Bowel Syndrome.
- Administer IV infusion therapy in the home setting.
- Participation on an out of hours telephone support programme.
- Maintenance of accurate and detailed records and the return of all patient records and files to head office.
- Liaise closely with all other external/internal personnel associated with the patient programme.
- Attend relevant meetings with Customer/Client to facilitate structured communication flow.
- Keep in touch with current trends and developments in best practice standards and clinical care in this specific area.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Qualified RCN & RGN
- Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills Essential
- Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices
- Flexible and available to travel Nationwide with some overnight stays required
- Ability to educate and communicate clearly while building a good rapport with patients
- Systematic and structured approach to managing patient appointments tasks and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively coordinate patient services.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and build good rapport with the team.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
- Demonstrates good sound judgement.
- Full clean driving license.
- Must be IT literate.
- Competitive salary
- Company car and tablet laptop provided
- Further education and training with a very robust generous budget for CPD
- Flexible work patterns
- Paid expenses
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Michelle in FRS - Email: - Tel: +353 (0)86 144 9043