Community Nurse - Leinster
I am currently seeking an enthusiastic nurse who is looking to expand their career in a community setting.
My client is seeking a Community Nurse to support clients in the Leinster region of Ireland. The organisation is renowned for providing community treatment services to the highest standard providing support nationwide.
The ideal candidate would be a nurse looking to transition from a hospital/elderly care environment and seeking a change in a community environment. Phlebotomy experience within the last 3 years is essential. This role will enable candidates to participate in a comprehensive induction programme. A fantastic opportunity.
- Provide clinical services to patients in an effective and caring manner to a high standard that meets best practice in a community based clinical setting.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team covering the Leinster service, establishing and maintaining good working relationships aimed at delivering a high standard of care for patients.
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate electronic patient records and the timely deliverance of reports immediately after clinical consultations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service.
- Keep in touch with current trends and developments in best practice standards and clinical care in this specific area.
- Always maintain patient confidentiality.
- Recognised Nursing qualification.
- High degree of self-motivation. Evidence of personal and professional development.
- Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present to a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to quickly build good rapport with new contacts.
- Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
- Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
- Demonstrates good sound judgement.
- Cannulation & Phlebotomy skills.
- Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
- Strong wound management experience.
- Medication management.
- Full clean driving license.
- Must be IT literate.
- Highly competitive basic salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Company phone and tablet.
- Company car.
- Health Insurance scheme.
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS - Email: - Tel: +353 (0)86 464 8416