Community Nurse jobs Nationwide
Calling all qualified Nurses with interest in working as a Community Nurse in Ireland. Whether you already live in Ireland or planning to return home, please know that here in FRS Recruitment we have a wide range of job opportunities for you.
We currently have a number of vacancies for Community Nurses across Ireland. Over the year's our team have built an excellent relationship with many non-profit organization / community service providers, such as Intellectual Disability Services / Children's Services / Physical Disability Services. Our clients provide services and support to children and adults with special needs and their families.
Job title: Community Nurse (RGN, RNID, RCN, PN)
Locations: nationwide across Ireland
Working hours: 36-42h/week, typically 12 hours shift, mix of days/nights/sleepovers. Rostered 5/7 duty in residential units in any one of the locations in accordance with the rosters.
As a Staff Nurse/Community Nurse you will listen to, learn from, support and work to achieve the priorities of the service users and to monitor and meet their physical/mental/social/emotional and behavioral needs and in compliance with all relevant regulations and standards that apply. You will be reporting to an Area Manager, Client Services Manager, PIC or a designated manager
Apply today if you are passionate about providing high quality care in line with HIQA standards and regulation contact me for more details.
Salary of €37,000 - 50,000 depending on experience, premiums on offer vary based on employer.
- Third level Nursing qualification, i.e. Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSc in Nursing: RGN, RNID, RCN or PN
- Active registration with NMBI
- Minimum of 1 year experience post grad nursing experience, however graduates will be considered as well
- Ideally previous ID experience, or physical disability nursing experience. General nursing experience from a community hospital / setting will be considered. Psyche Nurses with ID patients experience in the service will also be considered.
- Understanding and knowledge of HIQA regulations and standards desirable
- Flexible to work different shifts (days and nights)
- Very good communication skills and very good level of English language
- Full driver's license and own transport (often based in rural locations)
Here in FRS Recruitment we also offers FREE FLIGHTS to Irish citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T&C's apply).
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.