Community Connector (Social Care Worker)
We are glad to be hiring for the post of the Community Connector which is a specialized service for older patients referred from the Integrated Care Team for Older Persons. It offers support similar to the Social Prescribing Link Worker but focuses on a specific cohort of patients. Its objectives include facilitating person-centred care planning, reducing Emergency Department visits, and offering support and education to patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals.
Contract: 1-year Fixed-Term Contract (35 Hours a week, 9am - 5 pm)
Salary: €36,000 - €45,000 (DOE)
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in community development, healthcare, or a related field.
- A 3rd Level qualification in a field related to Social, Community, Health, or a similar discipline.
- Health competence and capability to fulfil the duties associated with the position, with a reasonable prospect of providing regular and efficient service.
- Full License and access to a vehicle is required as travel is necessary for this role
- 24 Days annual leave, increase to 25 days after 2 years' service.
- Pension Scheme- after 12 months service
- Death in Service - after 6 months' probation successfully completed.
- Travel Saver Schemes
- Bike to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid maternity & Paternity leave - after 18 months service
- Comprehensive Training & Development
- Mileage Policy in place for applicable roles
- Progression Opportunities
- Sick Pay scheme - after 6 months' probation successfully completed.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team that guides you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
Contact: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch with Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540