Community CNM2 North Cork Contract
Position: CNM2 / PIC - Person in Charge
Location: North Co. Cork / South Co. Limerick
Sector: Intellectual Disability Services (residential services)
Salary / Pay rate: HSE scale, section 39, €49k -€58.2 k
Type of role: Special purpose contract (over 12 months, possibly long term)
Working hours: Roster applies, 37-39h/week, including some weekend shift
You will supervise, co-ordinate and develop a our centres, ensuring a high quality service is provided to the service users. To provide these service users with a home-from-home in accordance with the company's Mission Statement.
A non-profit organization providing services and supports to children and adults with special needs and their families in the North Cork and South Limerick area. Service provided within residential setting and retirement home setting.
- Third level Degree in Nursing, RNID or RGN or PN
- Active registration with NMBI
- Ideally previous ID experience, but also nursing experience from community hospital or a nursing home will be considered. Psyche Nurses with ID patients experience in the service.
- Min of 5 years experience in a managerial role
- Flexible to work roster, some weekend work included.
- Very good level of English and strong good communication skills
What will be expected of you:
- The main responsibilities are: quality assurance, resource management, staffing and staff development, facilitating communication and professional / clinical leadership.
- Be proactive in promoting and ensuring that the Ethos, Mission, Vision and core values of the company are upheld.
- Ensure that personnel within their designated areas of responsibility work in accordance with the policies and ethos of the company.
- Ensure that all nursing staff adhere to professional code of conduct and operate within their scope of practice
- Ensure that any concerns for the safety and welfare of residents are reported in a timely manner
- Ensure a holistic Model of Care for Service Users which is consistent with a Person Centred approach
- Be familiar with all Policies and Procedures, particularly those pertaining to client safety and welfare
- Full job description is available on request
REPORTING TO: Area Manager Residential Services / Service Manager
ACCEPTS REPORTING Staff as assigned.
LIAISE WITH: Multi-disciplinary Team, Parents & Families, General Practitioners and Supervisors.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment. OR contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
#nurse #staffnurse #elderlycare #nursinghome #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #IDnurse #intellectualdisability #communitynursing