Communications & PR Manager
Communications & PR Manager required to lead the communications and public relations strategy with responsibility for external communications, public relations, brand strategy and stakeholder engagement.
Your new role:
- Create and develop exciting & engaging communications, marketing & brand strategies (traditional & digital) in line with agreed, budgets, goals & objectives. Present these strategies and achieve buy-in of all key stakeholders through the appropriate use of content, tools, and channels of delivery.
- Lead engagements with the media agency on media planning & media buying across a range of formats including print, radio, television and digital media; managing spend across these formats.
- Create marketing assets across these formats in conjunction with the external PR agency and advertising teams, including but not limited to the production of broadcast advertisements and digital and print formats.
- Delivering marketing assets to deadline and maintaining concurrently running active campaigns. Measuring campaign performance and regularly reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage external communications to include: consistent corporate messaging; management of account/relationship with corporate PR advisors; support to annual and sustainability reports; management of press queries; and all relevant Policies and Procedures.
- Manage the company's public affairs and engage as appropriate, with government bodies, TDs, and public and local representatives, to ensure consistent delivery of our key corporate goals and related messaging.
Who are you?
You have a Level 8 Degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline together with proven experience implementing PR strategies from conception to completion. You have excellent organisational skills & demonstrable budget management skills