Commissioning Lead M&E
Job title: Commissioning Lead
Location: Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Contract: 6 months
The Commissioning Lead shall be responsible to carry out the following activities:
* M&E Commissionig, Clean and Black facility commissioning. Small pharmaceutical project in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
* Preparation of documents (IC, IQ, OC, OQ) associated with the installation and functional testing for process equipment systems -vessels, spraydryer, conical dryers, CIP.
* Field Walkdowns of systems as part of transfer of ownership of the system from Construction team.
* Execution of commissioning tests - critical loop calibrations, utility balancing, vessel, checks, CIP testing.
* Support of Vendors
* Execution of functional testing sequence of operations to support Operational Qualification using PLC/DCS
* Change Management activities during project lifecycle
* Interfacing with representatives on project team, Construction, Engineering, Automation, Quality and End Users during the different project phases.
Key Competencies: (Education, Training, Skills, Experience)
* A degree in science or engineering or equivalent.
* A certificate/diploma in similar areas with appropriate industrial experience
* Minimum of 5 years experience of Commissioning activities in a project environment within the pharmaceutical or biotech industries.
* Hands on experience of the commissioning of Process equipment - Vessels, Spraydryer, Tray dryer, CIP and supporting utility systems
* Knowledge of PLC and DCS or similar control system
* Experience with Regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GEP
* Self starter & Good team player
* Good oral & written communication skills
Please apply for this position by submitting your up to date CV (as a Word document) directly through this website in the strictest of confidence.