Our client are currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer for the Leinster office. They are the market leaders in Refrigeration Service, Maintenance and Installation.
Seeking Fully Qualified Refrigeration Engineers to join our growing Installation team - mainly based around Greater Dublin area.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for carrying out installation and commissioning work in the Retail, Commercial, Hospitality and Healthcare Sectors.
* Hold Fetac level 5 qualification/ C&G Level 3
* Must be F-Gas Certified
* Have completed 2 years post qualification.
* CO2 experience an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
For newly qualified engineers with limited experience don't hold off on applying. This is a great opporunity to join a team in transition with supervisory training by senior engineers to allow you become comfortable with full site commissioning.
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent Customer Facing Experience With Good Interpersonal Skills.
* Holder of a clean full driving licence.
* Flexible for out of hours overtime.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.