Commercial Servicing Relationship Manager
Our client is a leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services. Established in September 2012, the company has operations across Ireland, employing over 400 people.
About this Role:
The purpose of the Commercial Servicing Relationship Manager is to provide borrower management services across a portfolio of commercial loans in line with client Service Level Agreements (SLA's). They will manage a Portfolio of Accounts within agreed mandates for the Portfolio Manager and seek resolutions via a number of work streams such as refinancing of debt, restructure of the facilities or sale of secured assets or enforcement of security.
- Engage with borrowers, seek and assess financial information, develop a strategy for each case and negotiate a deal with the borrower
- Implement strategies, as directed by the portfolio manager, to maximise financial return for our clients
- Implement all daily account actions in accordance with various work-streams within set mandates and as instructed by the CRE Portfolio Manager.
- Ensure correspondence is issued to customers in line with mandates and acceptance of terms approved by Portfolio Manager
- Monitor account performance and ensure ongoing collection of set repayments.
- Analysis and Reporting
- Complete all ad-hoc, daily/ weekly/monthly reporting requests accurately and within the requested timeframe
- Provide an efficient service to both internal Clients and Borrowers ensuring that quality standards and customer service levels are maintained at an appropriately high level while achieving targets in terms of efficiency and volume
Skills & Experience:
- Accredited Product Advisor (APA) with commitment to completing QFA
- Third level business degree or similar qualification
- Qualified Financial Advisor (Desirable)
- Operations Experience in a Financial Services Environment
- Previous Collections and/or restructuring experience
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage your own work load
- Knowledge of relevant lending legislation and codes (Desirable)
- Legal & Compliance
- IT Knowledge - General Use
- Accuracy & Quality
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication skills - Interpersonal and Written
- Customer Service and Commercial Awareness
- Influencing/Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Organisational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team Working