Commercial Sales Agent
We have a exciting opportunity for a Commercial Sales Agent to be part of one of Ireland's largest suppliers of commercial fuels, supplying customers directly and through their extensive distributor network. This position is office based in the Co Wicklow area.
The Commercial Fuel Sales Agent will be responsible for selling Commercial Fuels to new and existing Commercial (Business) Customers throughout Ireland.
You will have responsibility for the growth; development and retention of an assigned commercial customer book, ensuring long term mutually satisfactory relationships are maintained.
You will have responsibility for generating new business development and work closely with operations to ensure customers receive a first class on time delivery service.
We are an ambitious, passionate and engaging brand and we are looking for someone who demonstrates those qualities to join our team.
- Displays a passion for sales and business development with strong commercial acumen.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and achieve results effectively and within time frames set.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills both oral and written.
- Highly collaborative approach, working well in a sales centre environment as well as own initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years sales experience in a fast paced service industry, ideally a call centre environment but not essential
- Experience directly managing customer relationships
- Experience and ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve optimum results for the company
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Proficient with MS Office including exceptional Excel Skills
- Proficient in numerical skills
- Experience in oil industry is desirable but not essential
- Maintaining and developing existing long-term customers, focusing on customer delivery, margin and retention. Key areas include:
- Providing timely pricing - being proactive, understanding the customer's buying patterns and price sensitivity
- Monitoring various customer reports ensuring retention levels are maximised
- Taking ownership for customer queries or issues,
- Liaising with other departments including operations and credit control
- Prospecting new business through telephone and email based selling throughout the company's territory. Key areas include: Proactive researching and generation of leads
- Targeting new business prospects, developing relationships and understanding the customer's buying circle and requirements.
- Prospecting lapsed customers through telephone and email based selling throughout the company's territory. Key areas include
- Working closely with our operations team to ensure timely delivery to all customers and responding to customer requests.
- Displaying own initiative to develop and maintain a pro-active attitude towards clients and client requests
- Reporting regularly to your manager on pipeline and prospects
- Achieving monthly targets - volume, margin, new business and outbound calls
- Attending and participating in corporate network events including agricultural shows, Chamber of Commerce events, farm group AGM's and corporate entertainment
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive salary & commission
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- A culture of teamwork and engagement
- 4 Weeks paid annual leave
- Career progression opportunities
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion