Commercial Pig Nutritionist (B2B)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Commercial Pig Nutritionist' on behalf of our client, a leading Agri business in Ireland. This is a full-time permanent role.
In this role you will work closely with an already established customer base of Animal Feed Producers and help provide them with nutritional solutions and diet formulation with the use of Premix and Additives.
This role may suit someone living in the Longford or surrounding counties as there will national travel involved.
Duties to include
- Growth and development of Feed Mill customers.
- Developing and nurture client relationships
- Developing sales of premix and innovative products to existing and new customers
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key sector leaders
- Analyze nutritional problems and propose effective, practical solutions
- Identify and plan improvements for our customer
- Reporting on KPIs and Targets
- Account Management
- Agricultural / Science degree with a focus on swine.
- Knowledge of the feed industry / feed supplements an advantage.
- Previous commercial nutritionist experience and a network in the industry a distinct advantage
- Experience working in a technically sales focused organization
Attractive base salary , phone , laptop and bonus
Please email your cv through the attached link
Applications will be kept confidential and your CV will not be sent to a third party without your prior consent