Commercial Operations Manager
This incorporates the management of all aspects of the Advisor division, including inside sales, marketing, account management, operations, and software development.
Responsibilities / Main Tasks
- Work closely with the directors/owners to establish clear business goals and objectives.
- Inspire leadership within the management team of between 5 to 10 people to deliver on goals and objectives.
- Promote a positive culture that is based on team work, cooperation, cross-functional problem solving and a working climate that is conductive to maximising employee morale and performance.
- Manage the delivery of new energy efficiency projects to customers
- Lead the inside sales team to deliver new business and ensure the business maintains excellent relationships with existing key accounts.
- Ensure customer requirements, quality goals, service levels and performance standards are achieved.
- Work closely with the operations team to deliver operational excellence, through the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with managers, team leaders and departments to develop the necessary skills and competencies for the business to be successful.
- Ensure the business continues to comply with internal plans, procedures and instructions.
- Implement appropriate meeting and communication structures that facilitate information sharing, idea generation and employee recognition.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant Degree
- 5 + years' experience at a senior management level
- Ability to manage projects and to be self-sustaining with minimal oversight
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, colleagues and external contacts to deadlines
- Project Management and be process oriented, methodical, people management
- A previous record of delivering business success versus KPIs, leading teams and implementing solutions
- Excellent Communicator and Presenter
- Business development and on-boarding new clients
The successful candidate will be:
- A Leader and Strong Team Player, Proactive, Analytical and Results Oriented, Motivated
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency.
- Lead a team towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals.
- Undertake sound time management to ensure profitability and keep expenses within budget.
- Ensure compliance with company's policies and operational guidelines.
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions.
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it.
Individuals Should Also Have
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles.
- Sound understanding of optimization and standards for success.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic orientation.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.