Commercial Manager ( Poultry )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to manage the Pig & Poultry division of a leading animal nutrition company. This is a full time permanent role.
If you have experience in the Pig & Poultry sector and seeking a career move in 2021 we would very interested in hearing from you.
My client has invested heavily in R&D which has helped them develop nutritional technologies which in turn help animals maximise the nutrients in their feed for optimal performance. My client works with pig and poultry producers worldwide to address the animal nutrition issues which include feed efficiency , antibiotic free production and food enrichment.
We are now recruiting for a Commercial Manager with Pig & Poultry experience to manage the Irish division of the business. Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the following duties
- Develop a strong and trusting relationship with key account customers.
- Anticipate key account changes and improvements.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Negotiating contracts with customers
- Work closely with the sales team to maximize profit
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Budgeting , forecasting and driving sales.
- Manage a small team of staff
- Previous commercial sales experience ( 3-5 years )
- Experience of working with pig & poultry sectors
- 3rd level degree in Agriculture or related discipline an advantage.
- Ambitious and career focused
Attractive basic salary & bonus , company car , mobile , pension.
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439