A highly unique, irish owned market leading organisation are looking to add a new member to their Leadership Team in the role of Commercial Manager. This role will constantly look to exceed customer expectations through maximum OTD and excellence of service and fluid communication. Developing partnerships with customers and technology supplier to present smart solutions. The Commercial Manager will also look after promotion of the brand internally and externally.
* Maintain strong customer relations.
* Build an accurate sales budget in line with plant capacity and market intelligence.
* Analyse markets, competitors and customers with a view to building customers and markets.
* Working with R&D on site build partnerships with customers and companies to develop innovative solutions.
* Identify value add solutions.
* Develop business and new products for new and existing customers and markets.
* Build the brand through social media and strategic activities including trade shows and exhibitions.
* Internal and community marketing and involvement.
* Manage customer services.
* Manage tendering & quotation processes.
* Ensure pricing strategies and pricing management.
* Oversee the CRM - Salesforce.
* Management of the national and international sales team
* Commercial negotiations
* Education to degree or masters level (or equivalent training and experience) in Sales, Marketing, Commercial or Engineering areas.
* 6 years plus of experience working in a in seniors Sales role with a manufacturing plant/ within the electrical contracting and commercial sector dealing with large clients
* Be able to demonstrate a track record of commercial monitoring performance and setting goals for performance improvement.
* Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
* A keen negotiator
* Ability to communicate, motivate, train and inspire others.
* Demonstrated ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
* Experience in managing People and CRM tools