On behalf of our client within the Facilities Management sector, based in North Dublin we are recruiting for a Commercial Manager.
CIMA/ACCA accreditation is essential with a relevant 3rd level qualification.
Experience within International Facility Management markets - an advantage.
**Hybrid, flexible working with an option to work in office 2-3 days per week**
Reporting to the Managing Director this role will identify and develop opportunities that will improve the commercial performance of contracts within the business designed to achieve the Company's objectives.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the Senior Management Team to identify commercial opportunities and risks within our contracts.
- Maximise efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Interrogate management information systems which provide information to enable sound commercial judgement for decision making.
- Develop and implement commercial improvement plans.
- Develop and retain strategic partnerships with key client stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with group contract review procedure process for bid/no bid and commercial solutions.
- Analyse current processes and performance, recommend and implement solutions for improvement.
- Identify commercial issues or risks that will impact contract retention.
- Work in partnership with our Operations teams to retain existing contracts and ensure protection of margin.
- Establish Continuous Improvement processes.
What you will bring to the role:
- At least 5 years experience in a same/similar role.
- Understanding and experience of costing models used within the Facility Management industry.
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Involvement with Business Subject Matter Experts on Projects.
- Proven ability to plan and manage for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline and implement processes that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Experience operating at a strategic level, building strong relationships and value-based management.
- Forecasting and Strategic Outlook of the Business.
- Variance and Trend Analysis, investigation of results with concise actions.
- Ability to remove barriers and drive innovation throughout the Company and demonstrate creative and effective ways to motivate teams.
- Ability to use a creative approach to influence at all levels within a modern, fast-paced environment and creating a "can do" culture.
- Experience and knowledge of Risk Management strategies.
- Preparation and calculation of financial models to support internal business cases.
- Experience in leading and driving business growth.
- Completed 3rd level qualification
- CIMA/ACCA accreditation - desirable
- Experience within IFM markets - an advantage
- An excellent influencer at all organisational levels, including the ability to develop credibility quickly with Senior Managers/decision makers.
- An integrator who can inspire others to work together.
- A passion for providing first class customer experience.
- A strong and motivated leader with the ability to lead by example.
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills.
- Excellent people leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis.