Commercial Lines Account Executive
Our client has an excellent opportunity - they are looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Lines Account Executive. This is a full-time Permanent position based in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Main Purpose of the role
Working in a busy office environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for commercial lines renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling.
- Knowledge of the commercial insurance market and commercial lines products.
- Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
- Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal.
- Energy and drive with an ability to manage high workload in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner.
- Promote professionalism and integrity.
- CIP qualification
- 3 years experience in commercial lines in a brokerage
- Good SME experience
- Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year. These hours must be relevant to the specific function.
- Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
Please send your CV through the link