Commercial Business Development Project Manager
My client one of the country's fastest growing advisory firms is looking for a Commercial Business Development PM to work with partners and senior management in driving a strategic programme of initiatives to optimise and accelerate the firm's growth in the domestic and global market. This would be a permanent, hybrid role based in Dublin.
The programme will be multifaceted and will ultimately deliver new structures and systemise new practices to deliver the firm's growth strategies.
In addition to being the lead PM for this core project, it is envisaged that the successful candidate will take up further project management duties across the firm and eventually build a project management team within the firm.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Commercial skills
- Ability to influence and manage key stakeholders.
- Experience in the planning and execution of programmes featuring business development and multi-disciplinary change.
- Ability to push the team to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Experienced in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Self-motivated and decisive with the ability to adapt to competing demands and changing priorities
- Track record of delivering transformation projects, ideally in a consulting capacity
- Recognised qualification in the area of Project Management, preferably Prince II, PMP, or IPMA certifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications to include MS Office, MS Project and Visio.
- Excellent technology skills.
Some international travel to collaborate with colleagues in the US and UK may be involved as the role develops.
My client offers an attractive and competitive salary + benefits, flexibility and huge career progression within the business.
If you are interested, apply now to Monica Bergmann