Coach Drivers - Dublin Airport
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced Coach Drivers for our client based in Dublin Airport.
**Please note these roles are due to begin middle/end of March on an on-going basis**
- These roles will typically be early morning starts (3am-7am) but candidates must be available for late morning, afternoon and evening shifts when needed. This is due to the role being in the airport and therefore being a 24/7 operation
- You will be required to generally work 3-4 days out of 7 - these days may change weekly.
- Generally shifts will be 7-9 hours per day
- The hours will be rostered weekly - candidates must be available for between 20-40 hours per week
- These roles will be on a temporary on-going basis
- Due to working in the airport you will haev to go through a 3 day induction followed by a Garda vetting/Airport ID process which can take up to 4-6 weeks.
- Transporting passengers to and from terminals - driving around the grounds of the airport and ramp
- Occasionally driving other vehicles where required
- Occasionally assisting passengers with luggage, bags etc
- Valid category D driving license
- Up to date CPC's
- Experience driving coaches is essential