CNM3 - Theatre - HSE
I am delighted to assist my client, a leading HSE Hospital in Munster, in recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Manager 3 to join a busy Theatre Department.
This is a unique position in a dynamic Public Hospital and candidates must possess strong leadership qualities. The ideal candidate must act as a role model to promote best practice in the delivery of nursing care and provide clinical expertise and support within the Interdisciplinary Team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to; service delivery, resource management, staff development, risk, quality, safety, communication and professional/clinical leadership. The role will involve coordinating and managing the activity and resources within the Operating Theatre Department to deliver a safe, effective surgical service while ensuring full utilisation of resource and capacity in the best interest of patients and families.
- Registered General Nurse with The Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- 5 years experience with 2 years in management essential
- Strong clinical knowledge with special interest in Theatre
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of issues relating to nurse education and development
- Up to date knowledge in clinical practice for general medicine and surgery
- Management qualification/educational preparation to degree level desirable
For more information on this exciting role, please call me on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or click on the link to apply.