CNM2 - Occupational Health - Cork
Type of role: CNM2 - Cork - HSE
Contract: FT, permanent
Experience required: 5+ years
I am delighted to assist my client located in Cork who are recruiting a CNM2 to join their Occupational Health team. My client is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in service planning, co-ordinating, and managing activity and resources within the clinical area. Your primary role will be the delivery of Occupational Health Services and ensuring an efficient and effective service.
- Registered in the General Division of the NMBI
- Possess a recognised General Nursing qualification
- Management qualification desirable
- 5 years experience, 2+ years management experience (including strong Occupational Health experience)
- Evidence of recent (last 12 months) continuous professional development
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- The ability to lead on clinical practice and service quality.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to build, lead and manage a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development.
- A good awareness of HR policies and procedures, and relevant legislation
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on 0864648416 or apply directly.
#FRSRecruitment #WeWorkForYou #CNM2 #OccupationalHealth #HSENurseManager #HSENurseJobs #HSE #CorkNurseJobs #RGN