CNM2 - Day Clinic - Cork
Type of role: CNM2 - Day Clinic
Contract: FTC - 6 months
Working hours: 39 hr wk, days only, Mon-Fri. Shifts can vary 7am-4.30pm or 11.30am-8.30pm.
Experience required: 5+ years
I am delighted to assist my client, a life-saving service assisting Hospitals nationwide, in recruiting for a CNM2 to join their team in Cork. My client is dedicated to continuing professional development and fostering a positive working environment that supports and develops staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on mobile collections team in the role of a Clinical Nurse Manager II in the Meath centre. The role involves leading, managing and co-ordinating the team to ensure an efficient, effective and safe service.
- Registered in the General Division of the NMBI
- Possess a recognised General nursing qualification
- Management qualification desirable
- Have at least 5 years post-registration experience, 2+ years management experience
- Phlebotomy experience with Certificate
- Evidence of recent (last 12 months) continuous professional development
- Full Driving Licence
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to handle a diverse and challenging workload.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Must possess strong, communication skills and clinical skills.
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- High levels of emotional resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate commitment to fostering partnerships, multi-professional and multidisciplinary relationships and working as part of a team.
- Ability to recognise and respect the expertise of others and the contribution of team members and harness good teamwork and open contributions to enable excellent patient care.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter who demonstrates energy and drive.
- Must demonstrate planning and organising skills.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Chloe in FRS on 0864648416 or apply directly.
#FRSRecruitment #WeWorkForYou #CNM2 #NurseManager #DayClinic #CorkNurseJobs #RGN