CNM1 - Mental Health - Dublin
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Type: Full-time, permanent role
I am delighted to be working with my client located in Dublin who is seeking a dynamic and energetic Clinical Nurse Manager 1 to join to join their Mental Health team. You will play a pivotal role in coordinating and managing activity and resources within the nursing and clinical areas, and ensuring that high clinical standards are adhered to. Other duties will involve resource management, staff development, facilitating communication and professional/clinical leadership.
My client offers a generous package, and is dedicated to continuing professional development. They foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Relevant Qualification in Psychiatric Nursing
- 3+ years previous clinical experience working in Adult Mental Health
- Clinical experience of medical conditions and in palliative care
- Extensive experience in managing staff, budgets and workforce planning
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development.
- Strong English, both written and spoken
- Family-friendly working arrangements
- Fixed roster patterns
- Generous healthcare staff shift premiums (25% night duty, double time Sundays and bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- Career development
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Further education supports
- Onsite library and research facility
- Recharge - Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Free onsite staff parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this position, please contact Chloe Hos on +353 (0)86 464 8416 or apply directly. I would be happy to discuss this in more detail with you.