CNM Meath Cavan
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Meath (Co. Cavan border)
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, no nights)
A small nursing home set in the grounds of a small village needs you! An experienced CNM who will be capable of step in to higher managerial role on occassions is what this home needs.
This lovely nursing home provides a high standard of care 24 hours a day to residents who have varying needs, from specialist nursing support to general assistance with everyday living.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registerd General Nurse ideally in the care of elderly person
- Have min 3 years experience as a CNM in a residential / care home setting
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.