Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Kilkenny / Carlow / Wateford
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk)
I am delighted to assist my Client, small group of nursing homes, to recruit an experienced CNM or Senior Staff Nurse for one of their homes in Muster area. You will be ensuring high standards of care for all assigned residents.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registered General Nurse ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.