CNM jobs North Co. Dublin
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Dublin - North
Type: 12 hrs shift; weekends in rotation, 7 x 12 hour shifts a fortnight, with 6 hours supernumerary
Job description: My client, based in North County Dublin, provides post-operative care, respite care and nursing care to up to 60 residents. Currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Nurse to step into a CNM role or CNM with 1+ years experience, to ensure high standards of care for all residents assigned and to efficiently manage a team of Nurses and HCAs.
- Have 1-2 years experience as a CNM or 4-5 years as a Senior Staff Nurse, ideally in the care of the elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs, and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation adheres too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #directorofnursing #don #adon #meath #louth #westmeath #directorofnursing #assistantdirectorofnursing #cnm #clinicalnursemanager