CNM Finglas, Dublin
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Dublin North
Type: Full time, Permanent (39 hrs/week)
I am assisting my Client to find a Clinical Nurse Manager to support day to day running of this large, newly opened, purpose built nursing home. This nursing home provides the highest standard of care to permanent residents as well as residents staying only short period of time. The home provides comfort, enjoyment, security, and convenience in mind. And lovely work atmosphere to all staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Person-centered care and staff management. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registered General Nurse ideally in the care of elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.