CNM East Co.Galway
Job title: Clinical Nurse Manager / CNM
Location: Co. Galway (East)
Salary: Very competitive salary (DOE)
Type of job: Full time, permanent, on call duty occassionally
You will ensure high quality care for all residents in this medium size, town based nursing home in East County Galway. It's a spacious two story home with relaxing, enclosed gardens. Home is within walking distance to local church, shops, community services, etc. Home cares for individuals requiring long term or short term care.
Your Main Responsibilities:
· Staff Management (experience essential)
· Highly quality care to our residence
· Effective Communication skills
· Human Resources, Training & development
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
· Health & Safety Regulation
· Other duties
· Degree in Nursing and active registration with NMBI
· The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess strong people management skills and will demonstrate drive and ambition.
· Previous experience in a nursing home environment a strong advantage
· Have minimum of 2 years experience as a CNM or 5+ years experience as a Senior Staff Nurse
· Proven track record and ability to manage and lead teams in a fast paced environment a must.
· Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
· Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence. Or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.