CNM days only OFFICE based Dublin
Job title: CNM - Clinical Nurse Manager
Company: Community based IV Service
Location: Dublin West, office based
Working hours: Mon-Fri + Sat in rotation
Type of role: Permanent, full time
I am delighted to assist our client, a leading provider of community IV therapy services, to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager for the IV nursing service which also operates a training and education service to patients. The role is office based overseeing the operational aspects of daily clinical delivery on a national basis.
* To act as an expert practitioner within the referral department demonstrating advanced clinical competence.
* To lead referral acceptance and assessment of patient care needs as well as develop and evaluate care programmes.
* To anticipate and identify improvements needed and address deficiencies in the quality of service provided. This will include rota efficiency, service development needs, development and implementation of policies, audit processes and patient safety initiatives.
* To cooperate fully, professionally and openly with the field based Nurse Managers To support the integration of services across OPAT-CIT Services & General Services.
* To maintain the highest standards of record keeping and ensure accurate input of data onto IT systems.
* Recognise and report immediately any untoward events on a patient visit.
* To demonstrate a commitment to the identification of risk by reporting all incidents and near misses as well as following through on action plans, and implementing preventative actions.
* To carry out regular risk assessments to identify clinical risks and prevent accidents, in accordance with company's guidelines.
* Work with multi-disciplinary teams to obtain a seamless referral process between referring units and the management control centre.
* To be responsible for establishing and keeping track of quality improvement and other information that concerns patient care.
* To participate in multidisciplinary internal company meetings and externally when required
* Providing reports / clinical information to the HSE as required
* Developing relationships with other services providers both HSE and private to ensure smooth running of the National Service
* To act as a clinical lead on behalf of the HSE, to report on clinical incidents and advise all other providers on the guidelines and process of the National programme
* To act as a clinical support to the Administrative staff within MCC, to offer guidance where necessary
Your profile will ideally include:
* Third level Nursing qualification and active NMBI registration
* 5-7 post qualification experience
* Ideally experience coordinating clinic or hospital
* High degree of self-motivation.
* High level of attention to detail, having a systematic and structured approach to tasks and processes as well as having excellent management skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to liaise with persons of all levels of nursing to coordinate patient services.
* Good time management skills.
* Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
* Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
* Ability to multitask in an ever changing environment
* Ability to problem solve and devise solutions to ensure all patients have access to the national service.
If you have the required skills & experience you can apply now and I'll call you to discuss further. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-6.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.
#nursing #jobs #healthcarejobs #cnm #clinicalnursemanager #dublinwest #kildare #wicklow #cnmdublin #staffnurse #nursejob #nurse