CNM Cork East
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM
Location: Co. Cork East
Type: Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, no nights)
I am delighted to assist my Client in seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for day to day running of their beautifully refurbished home just outside of Cork city. This large home prides itself in extremely high-quality service, providing home away from home for over 100 residents.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Person centred care and staff management. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
- Have 4-5 years experience as a Registerd General Nurse ideally in the care of elderly person
- Have some previous staff management experience and strong management abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- HIQA experience essential
- Interested in Staff development and training
- HR / Staff Management experience an advantage
- Must have very good communication skills
Responsibilities & duties:
· Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
· Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
· Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.