CNM Clinical Nurse Manager co Meath
We are looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) on behalf of our Client, an exceptional Healthcare provider based in co Meath.
This vacancy is for a Clinical Nurse Manager, ideally experienced, but if you are a Senior Staff Nurse, with experience managing other nurses in a nursing home environment, this could be a great opportunity for you to progress in your career.
WHATS ON OFFER:
- Salary Above Market Rate
- Full time Permanent job
- No Night shift
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Working Conditions
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
Salary: 50,000 to 55,000 Euro per year depending on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
- A degree in Nursing and Registration with the NMBI
- 2 years of nursing experience in Ireland, preferably in Elderly Care
- Knowledge and experience of HIQA standards and service development.
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- A Genuine interest in caring for the elderly population
- Previous Nurse Management experience desirable
- full time, working weekends (currently every second)
- NO nights; usually 7 shifts over 2 weeks, 8am-8pm oor 8am-6pm
- Has to be able to step up if DON on holidays. And participate in management
- Working on the floor and office (50:50), not set 100%
- Must have previous nursing home experience, so they know what to expect. Ideally previous CNM experience.
- End of life care, dementia care.
The successful candidate should have some nurse management experience in the care of the older Person in Ireland.
Please apply now by submitting your CV through this website for more information, or phone Rui on 086 837 9979. All your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with any of our clients until we have spoken to you and got your consent.